Wednesday, October 31, 2012

How To Write A Winning Resume

After many trials and tribulations [computer breaking, software malfunctioning, and then second computer spazzing out] and about 5 hours of work [2 for filming and 3 for editing], I finally finished! This was my first time creating a video, and I wanted to all out. I discovered that actually talking to a screen was a lot more difficult than I had thought. Nonetheless, I really enjoyed working with the software and had a lot of fun with it! I did mess up a bit on the timing... I noticed after I uploaded that the beginning really didn't show up. It actually says: "How to Write a Winning Resume 9/17/12" and is visible if you click/rewind to the beginning after you've clicked play. Anyhoo, enjoy ya'll!

Also: here is the link to the career center's site: http://www1.villanova.edu/villanova/vpaa/careers/plan/tips/resume.html

No comments:

Post a Comment